Pages

  • RSS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Date Night #1

I had our first date night that can count to the 33 total I want to have over the course of the next 1001 days. (More than 33 would be great, but thats a minimum!)

The reason this is on my list is because while I know my husband and I have a wonderful relationship, I feel we have lost a bit of "us" because our focus is on Peyton and not each other. It's nice to have nights and refocus on us.

We went out with our friends Jody and Travis and had dinner and drinks at The Trainwreck. Great food, one too many shots, and great friends. Date night number one was a total success!

I also have 14 days down in Project 365 and my Wreck This Journal finally came in the mail yesterday. :)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay for getting a date night. Glad you guys had fun.

Post a Comment