Pages

  • RSS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I haven't forgotten...

I feel weird that I have yet to cross off ONE item from my list. I have several in the works though. I have completed 24 days of my Project 365 blog as of today. I also just finished day 2 of the 30 Day Shred. I'm also about half way thru reading Eat, Pray, Love (from the best books of the decade list I found) and am well on my way to my goal weight.

I hope to make something from scratch this weekend (my list has cookies, cake, and pancakes). Peyton really likes cooking with me so this should be a fun weekend activity.

A lot of my list items cost money. I'm currently trying to save up money for our trip to Vegas (one month from today!) so those will have to hold off for now. But soon!

1 comments:

Kazmin said...

You still have 977 days and 14 hours to complete your list. As long as you know you're working on it! =)

Post a Comment